Hawaiian’s office buildings get the personal touch
No longer restricted to the hotel industry, the concierge is fast becoming a vital role in commercial office buildings.
From arranging dry-cleaning and booking taxis to finding the best venues and events in town, the introduction of the concierge role has only just begun to gain traction in Perth commercial office buildings.
Focusing on the more than just the physical building, landlords are exploring new ways in which they can cater to their tenants as the importance of finding an office that helps their staff achieve work-life balance becomes more and more important attribute as companies sign the dotted line for new leases.
Following the completion of extensive upgrades to the end of trip facilities at two of our St George’s Terrace office buildings, London House and Parmelia House, Hawaiian has now introduced a dedicated concierge to both buildings.
Having researched how the service has successfully transitioned to the office environment in the eastern states, Hawaiian knew that the service would be a factor that would put their buildings at the forefront for prospective tenants, as well as adding value to existing tenants.
Hawaiian General Manager, Richard Kilbane said it follows Hawaiian’s philosophy of making connections between people and places.
“The role enables us to connect better with our tenants. We see it as another way, while complementing the buildings’ facilities, that we can assist them in creating a more productive workplace.” Richard says.
The concierge service caters to the following :
• Making recommendations on what to do and see locally
• Box office, theatre, concert, sports and cinema ticketing
• Fine dining, restaurant referrals and reservations
• Limousine, private car services and reservations
• Accommodation bookings using preferred rates
• Booking flights for clients and printing boarding passes
• Gift sourcing, gift arrangements, baskets and floral arrangements
• VIP meet and greet services
• Site-wide dry cleaning services administration
• Managing any general enquiries